1. You must have your reservation agreed by the owners by e-mail or phone.
2. Payment of a one third deposit secures the reservation.
3. The balance plus a returnable breakages/ excessive cleaning deposit is due eight weeks before the holiday starts. The owners will send this deposit to you less any charges within one week of your departure.
4. You must not be a nuisance to other guests.
5. You must leave the cottage in a clean and tidy state. You do not pay a cleaning charge and a cleaning service is not available.
6. If you cancel more than eight weeks before your holiday we will refund your deposit.
7. If you cancel within eight weeks before your holiday we will refund your payments if we can re-let (Paypal refunds net of charges).
8. The owners will provide you with a clean cottage in good order as described on our website.
9. We strongly advise you to take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy to include cancellation cover and full cover for the party's health, property, etc. We also strongly advise you to check the extent of your vehicle insurance cover in France with your insurer in advance. The owners do not insure your belongings. The owners do have public liability insurance.
10. The owners will do everything possible to make your stay enjoyable and trouble free.